Where to start?... In February I met an amazing man who's name is Andrew. We had our first date the day before Valentine's Day and we've been inseperable ever since!

He lives in South Carolina, so it's difficult to spend much time together, but we are able to see each other as much as we can when one of us can get away. We spend most weekends together, either him in Georgia or me in South Carolina, and we've even gone on two weeklong trips to Las Vegas together, where we had an absolute blast (and acquired awesome tans while were there).


When I am with Andrew, I feel alive and safe and I laugh more than I have ever laughed in my life! He is easy and outgoing and I have learned so much about living from him - how to live for the moment and love every moment that God gives to us. We can talk about absolutely nothing and when we don't want to talk, the silence is just as good and enjoyable because we are right beside each other. He makes me the happiest I have been in many, many years, maybe even more so. He has become my best friend in the whole world and there is not another man I would rather spend my time with! When I am away from him, I count the minutes until we are in each other's arms again. He is fantastic and I am having a fantastic time getting to know him and sharing my life with him as his girl. I'm in love!!!My children, Liv and Carson, have been growing by leaps and bounds in the last few months! We had such a great summer, as hot as it has been. They've enjoyed swimming, trips to WhiteWater park, going to spend some time with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandmas & grandpas, playing Wii and Legos together, having birthday parties, and doing things with me like movies and bowling. Soccer season ended for both of them and before we know it, the fall season will be in full swing! Carson is the only one playing soccer this season b/c Liv decided she wanted to take a season off. I don't know if she is going to want to play again, but I told her she could have a season off to decide. Maybe art lessons or tennis lessons (again) are going to be next...who knows.
Carson decided this year for his 6th birthday that he wanted a bowling party. So I gave in and paid a small fortune at Junction Lanes for him to have his "dream come true", as he called it. He was the happiest 6 year old little boy I've ever seen and all his little friends had a blast, so it was worth every penny!
Liv turned (let's all gasp together) 9 in July and we had a cool hawaiian luau party in my parents back yard. It was a wonderful party and everyone had so much fun! She said it was better than what she's ever wanted and that made me feel so good b/c I really worked hard to make everything exactly as she wished. We had soooooo much food (chicken wings, sub sandwiches, fruit, chips and dip, cake), it was unbelievable! I can honestly say that it was a hit and everyone there had fun.
*(Photos will be posted of Liv and Carson soon)*
On August 8th, 2009, my baby, Andrew Jackson Lee II, proudly became a graduate of The University of South Carolina! He did it!

I drove up to Columbia for that weekend and met Andrew's brother, Catt, Catt's girlfriend, Amanda, and his dad, Jerry, for the first time. Actually, Andrew and I drove to his dad's house in Rock Hill to meet everyone before and have a nice dinner at a friend's house. Anyway, it was so amazing to meet some of his family and get to know them a little bit. On Saturday, we all went to the arena there on campus and watched Andrew graduate after all his hard work and dedication! I am so proud of him and his achievements! He certainly motivates and inspires me to go after my dreams and to reach my full potential in life!





No comments:
Post a Comment