It's been a roller coaster of a few weeks lately and I'm so ready for a drama free life again, lol! I mean, what hasn't happened? Just got out of a 14 month relationship after doing some really deep soul searching and it was very tough. Break ups are always hard no matter what and this one was no exception. But it was something that needed to be done for a while. We just weren't cut out for each other. It feels good to have it off my shoulders now and I am looking forward to going out there and finding the right man for me and my children. I know he's out there somewhere - I just have to be patient and find him, lol! Maybe he will find me first. I hope that wherever he is, he gets here fast, wants to stay, and makes me happy. I am so ready to be happy again!
The kids got out of school for their mid winter break and we decided to take a little trip for a few days. Our exotic location? Nashville! I know, I know, what is there to do in Nashville? Well, we had a great time there and did some interesting things. We went to a plantation there, saw Andrew Jackson's house, the Parthenon, went to an awesome science center downtown, and went to the Country Music Hall of Fame. It was so stinking cold there and literally froze our butts off! It was miserably cold. My kids and I took my dad, which was nice b/c we always have fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happiness is on its way!! Just hang in there!
Post a Comment