Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dang It!

Ok, people, I want to do this whole blog thing, but dang if I know how to get people to come be on mine! I've tried asking around and I guess the only way is to "advertise" with my friends, so that's what I'm going to do.

Right about now, I am wishing that I took more pictures. After James died, I swore that I would, but I am too lazy to pick up my camera. It's a real shame because I have missed some really great and funny moments with my kids or my family. I think that I am going to make a mid year resolution to take more photos of us and our lives. Life is too precious to not record it, right?!

I decided to come on and just blog out of frustration. I rented "I Love You, Man" to watch tonight and for some reason, my dvd in the living room died the other day. Did I remember that when I rented movies? Of course not. So when I realized I couldn't use the downstairs dvd player, I suddenly remembered that I have a portable dvd player and I could easily plug it in and watch the movie in comfort of my bed. Ahhhh. I was so excited b/c I NEVER watch t.v. or movies in my room. But can I find the adapter? No! The stupid thing is dead and I can't find the adapter to plug it in with! I probably looked for it longer than it would've taken me to actually watch the movie! Dang it! So, I hung that idea up and decided to come check out blogs instead. Maybe the adapter will show up when I least expect it.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

hahaha! watch it on your computer! I do that when jason's got something on the tv I don't like. my computer is awesome for movies. then you can blog AND watch the movie!