Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not For Obama, But Hope He Can Deliver

Well, yesterday was a day that will go down in the History books and for good reason. It is amazing how far this great country has come to elect a black man as President. What a historical event. However, as historical as it is, I am still disappointed in America's choice for President. I am such a fan of President George W. Bush and what he has done to keep this country safe from terrorism. I was heartbroken to watch him leave the White House yesterday. I was certain that John McCain was the man that was willing to stand up for freedom and keep the United States safe. I DO NOT agree with Obama and his beliefs, such as being pro choice, raising taxes, and pulling troops out of Iraq as soon as possible - he is such a liberal thinking man. On that note, I cannot do anything but look to the future and wish Obama all the best. He and Joe Biden seem to be a good men and I hope that they have the country's best interests at heart. I hope that President Obama can do what's best for America.

No comments: