Monday, October 13, 2008

I did it!

Wow! I finally sat down and made my blog - thanks to Laurie's insisting, lol. I still have a lot to figure out, but I am pretty sure I can do this thing! I'm such a dork. I am so proud of myself for accomplishing this b/c I am so darned stupid when it comes to the computer.

It's been a pretty boring Monday, but I am looking forward to eight when the kids go to bed. Is is horrible that I look forward to that time all day long, everyday? Man! I can't help it - I love my own time at night when I can just cuddle up and watch t.v. or read. I have to admit that most nights I am pretty lonely b/c it's just me, but I am pretty used to it now and I just have to make do with the time I have alone.

Anyway, my life is pretty boring, so my blog with probably be boring too, but I don't care! I am just tickled pink that I am starting it and hopefully, some of my friends will keep up with me.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

very cute blog. Welcome to the blogosphere!
One suggestion... Change your font color because it is hard to see. You can do it under customize.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

You are already a pro! Glad to see you here cutie!!

Mackenzie and JT said...

I love the backround! I have no idea how to do that, so you are ahead of me! Are your kiddos Bella and Edward? hehe